Monday, May 24, 2010

Little People Cause Big Grins!

Two cute things have happened at church recently (well, probably tons of cute kid moments but these two made me giggle!):

In Bible study, we were talking about how as Moms (and Christians in general) we influence others whether we know it or not, particularly our kids.

One Mom said this came home to her when after her husband, trying to discipline their little girl who is not quite two and a half yet, came down and said to his wife: Do you know what our 2 year old just said to me??? Wife: No. Husband: She looked me straight in the eye and said, "Honestly, Child!"

Hahahaha! Wonder where she heard that? :)

Then this past weekend, as the kids were leaving Kidz Church, this little boy spoke to me. I noticed on his name badge that he had the "no photos allowed" symbol. We work hard to protect the kids and ask parents' permission about posting pictures on the web or even on the bulletin boards, etc.

So this little guy who looks like he's about 8 or 9 looks up at me as he's leaving and says, You can follow me on Facebook if you want to...you have to go under privacy settings...then he said something else but I couldn't hear for the noise of the room and also for the shock of this small person seeming so adult in his interaction.

Too cute! I love those moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment