Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Inspiration On A Disposable Coffee Cup

Wake up and read the coffee cup?

I recently had a wake-up call (although I'd been awake for several hours by time of purchase/first sip) reading "The Way I See It #76" (Anne Morriss, www.starbucks.com/wayiseeit)

Here's what Ms. Morriss said: "The irony of commitment is that it's deeply liberating--in work, in play, in love. The act frees you from the tyranny of your internal critic, from the fear that likes to dress itself up and parade around as rational hesitation. To commit is to remove your head as the barrier to your life."

My head has been a BIG barrier, so to speak, from committing to writing. So here goes.

I'm committing my head, my heart, my hands to write more often!

Coffee cup wisdom! Aren't we fortunate to live in such an inspiring world?

The power of the written word can open hearts and hands and inspire others into action.


No comments:

Post a Comment